Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Iggy Azalea: I Didn?t Want the Best Rap Grammy

It?s no secret that she?s been dealing with some serious social media drama as of late, and Iggy Azalea told Los Angeles? Power 106 that she?s relieved she didn?t take home the Grammy for Best Rap Album.

The ?Fancy? rapper explained, "I did not want to win that award. I never thought I'd be nominated ever... My speech would've been like, 'F*ck this I don't want it! Take it! Get it away from me.' I'm really happy that I was thought of and I appreciate just that. I'm glad I didn't win because people already hate me enough... I do not need to be hated anymore."

Unfortunately, Azalea?s loss didn?t alleviate the hate- "Even when I lost, that was the worst too. I was like, 'God da*n, are you ever going to leave me alone? I lost, you should be happy! Sh*t, bye! Let me lose in peace.'"

Source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/iggy-azalea/iggy-azalea-i-didn%E2%80%99t-want-best-rap-grammy-1233229

Jodi Lyn OKeefe Jolene Blalock Jordana Brewster Josie Maran

No comments:

Post a Comment