Wednesday, January 26, 2011

WATCH: Khloe Kardashian Opens Up About Her Body Issues

WATCH: Khloe Kardashian Opens Up About Her Body Issues

Khloe Kardashian is happily married, starring in a brand new reality show and enjoying plenty of success as an integral part of her celebrity family. Yet she's still having trouble feeling comfortable about her body.

"My weight is always going up and down. I'm always fighting that," the 26-year-old reality star revealed in a video blog Tuesday. "I feel like no matter what I do, I never look good enough to everybody else."

The Khloe and Lamar star said she's come to a point where she accepts her curvaceous figure, but still finds it hard to hear harsh criticism about her appearance.

"That's been a struggle that I think I've gotten a hold of, not caring what other people think," she said. "But as much as I say that, other people's words eventually come and do hit you hard."

Kardashian is constantly the center of pregnancy rumors: The minute she puts on a flowy dress, she's rumored to be carrying hubby Lamar Odom's baby -- which can't make dealing with her body issues any easier.

"I think my weight is my biggest lifetime struggle," she said. "It's not the biggest thing in life, but it does get you down sometimes."

 

What do you think of Khloe Kardashian's figure? Chime in below!

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/watch-khloe-kardashian-opens-about-her-body-issues/1-a-317191

The Avatars of Second Life The Pussycat Dolls Thora Birch Tila Tequila

No comments:

Post a Comment